We hear this quite a bit…
“A new logo isn’t going to bring in sales, close deals and help our business grow.”
Ok then go to your next big business meeting wearing
An old t-shirt, ripped jeans and flip flops that don’t match!
You wouldn’t do that! Why? Because it matters. All of it matters. Customers can see when you care about your own business and how it is represented. That matters to them, and it should matter to you.
A logo identifies a business or product in its simplest form and a logo is typically the first thing people see that represents your business. It is almost always the first impression and expectation of the service you provide. A new updated logo will help you stand out from your competitors, shows that your business and the services you provide are current, that you are always looking to the future and that you are the company to work to get you there. Here are a few more reasons why you need a new logo:
• You need to establish a great first impression.
• You need to differentiate from your competitors.
• Your industry and business has changed.
• You need to facilitate brand loyalty.
• You need something more memorable.
• You need to better reveal your identity.
• You need to show stability and commitment.
• You only have a jpg version of your logo.
• Your logo looks dated and old and tired.
• You logo is not versatile.
• Your logo needs to better explain what you do.
• Your customers want a new logo.
Take a look at some of the logos we have created for some of our clients above, see more of our work below and lets talk so we can show you how we can help grow your business.